2019 Registration Forms
2019 Registration Dates
LOCATION – Stirling Arena
- Monday August 26th at The Stirling/Rawdon Recreational Center from 6:30 to 8:30pm.
- Saturday September 14th at The Stirling/Rawdon Recreational Center from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
- Friday September 20th at The Stirling/Rawdon Recreational Center from 4:00 to 6:00pm.
Jump Start Program
Stirling FSC is a proud partner with the JumpStart Program!
If you are able to answer “Yes” to the following questions, you may qualify for the program!
• Is the child on whose behalf you are applying between the ages of 4-18?
• Is the funding that you require for a program involving a sport or physical activity?
• Is your family in a demographic which would be considered in financial need (as defined by Government guidelines)? Click here to check if you meet the financial need criteria.
If you can answer “Yes” to all 3 questions, then click the link below to start your application.
Barry Wilson Foundation
Application Deadline: Postmarked by November 4, 2019
Dear Applicant and Family,
The Barry Wilson Memorial Fund was created by family and friends in the name of Barry Wilson after his passing in May 2011. Having been the Stirling-Rawdon and District Recreation Center Manager for 25 years and an avid volunteer with the Stirling District Minor Hockey Association for 40 years, Barry enjoyed seeing every child play the sport he loved. The Barry Wilson Memorial Fund will assist in paying the registration costs for families who could use help to pay for their child to experience the sport of hockey, or figure skating.
Stirling District Minor Hockey House League , Rep players, and Stirling Figure Skating Club are welcome to apply. To apply complete the following application as per the guidelines outlined. Successful applicants will receive up to a maximum of 80% funding towards their Stirling District Minor Hockey, or Stirling Figure Skating registration fee. Applicants will be narrowed down based on a point system criteria set out by The Barry Wilson Memorial Fund Committee and the top ranked applicants will be entered in a lottery to determine the successful applicants.
It is the intent for The Barry Wilson Memorial Fund to allocate only the interest earned off the principle investment each year towards successful applicants’ registration fees. For the 2019/2020 hockey, and figure skating season, The Barry Wilson Memorial Fund will assist approximately 4 to 6 children.
Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com
The Barry Wilson Memorial Fund Committee
Guest Skating Fees Members $10.00 Non Member $30.00